Important Dates for Abstract SubmissionDeadline for Abstract Submission: July 18, 2017
Notification of Abstract Audit Result: July 31, 2017
Deadline for Early-bird Registration: August 7, 2017
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, August 7, 2017 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of APHS 2017.
- Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
- The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the APHS 2017.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Topic is 50 words.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 250 words.
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the Congress publications.
- It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- APHS 2017 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
Any further question regarding to submission, please feel free to contact
Registration & Submission Secretariat:
Mr. Roy Yung
Tel: +886-2-2798-8329 #58